Openers & Accesories
- Wi-Fi connectivity with our free Linear app
- Real-time monitoring and control of garage door — anywhere, anytime
- Your garage door opens when you arrive home and closes when you leave — hands free
- Up to ten authorized users
- Set custom access and permissions for each user
- Scheduling of door and light operation, including timed, automatic door closing
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™ and IFTTT™
- Ultra-smooth, quiet performance thanks to variable speed operation
- Dimmable LED light panel, 100W equivalent, energy efficient
- Integrated battery backup included for peace of mind
- Self-diagnostic, self-adjusting system continually checks for proper operation
- Compatible with HomeLink™
- American engineering and quality assurance
- Low-power standby mode dramatically reduces energy consumption
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Recommended with belt-drive or chain-drive T or I beam rails of 7′ or 8′
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Operator comes with three-button MTR3 visor transmitter and WWS850 wall station
Linear Operator Standard Features
Efficient design results in ongoing energy savings. Ultra-low standby power mode reduces electricity usage.
Ultra-Smooth and Quiet Operation
Variable speed operation delivers ultra-smooth, quiet performance, increasing long-term reliability.
Belt Drive or Chain Drive
Choose from our exceptionally quiet belt drive or our solid-performing chain drive.
Safety First, Safety Always
If the obstacle-sensing beam is crossed when the door is closing, the door reverses to fully open.
Park or Reverse Door
To permit both ventilation and access, the garage door can be stopped and parked during either upward or downward travel.
Secure, Responsive Remote Control
Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
Deluxe Wall Station
All controls are large, clearly marked and illuminated (door UP/DOWN control, courtesy light switch, and vacation mode).
Automatic Courtesy Light
A built-in 100W MAX light illuminates the garage for five minutes every time the operator is used (Except when operating on battery backup).
Easy Door Release
When you need to open or close the garage door manually, simply release the operator’s quick-disconnect trolley.
Assurance Through Self Checks
The operator’s self-diagnostic system continually checks to see whether everything is working properly. In the unlikely event of a problem, it will pinpoint the trouble and let you know by flashing the courtesy light. You can often solve the problem on the spot with a call to your Linear dealer.